Robin Sosnow, Esq.
Ms. Sosnow, principal of the Law Office of Robin Sosnow, PLLC, owns and operates an innovative, boutique legal practice in New York City. Her firm’s mission is to support the next generation of entrepreneurs with quality and cost-effective legal services. Robin is passionate about the power of technology in law and business and brings her enthusiasm and focus to each client's matters.
In her practice, her core focus is to service issuers, platforms and broker-dealers in the equity crowdfunding industry. Staying ahead of the law’s frequent changes is Robin’s sixth sense.
SUFFOLK UNIVERSITY LAW SCHOOL SAWYER BUSINESS SCHOOL
Juris Doctor, MBA
B.A., International Studies, summa cum laude
Activities & Affiliations
- Founder of CrowdCrypto Newsletter, a weekly blockchain and equity crowdfunding publication.
- Founder of LawLab, a coworking space supporting NYC’s legal community.
- Founder of the National Alcoholic Beverage Licensing Lawyers Group (NABLLG), a community of alcoholic beverage licensing professionals across the USA.
- Adjunct Professor, Central Michigan University’s MET Program. Course offering: Seed Investing.
- Committee Member, Crowdfunding Professional Association (CfPA)
- New York City Bar Association, Member
• New York, Massachusetts
Tyler Horowitz is a creative professional with a passion for helping startups reach their goals. Tyler is an aspiring transactional attorney primarily interested in the areas of venture, corporate, intellectual property, and securities law. Prior to joining the team, he was an intern with UJA Federation’s in-house counsel, and Masur Griffitts, a full-service transactional firm that counsels media and technology companies. Tyler is a staff editor of Cardozo’s Arts and Entertainment Law Journal and will be a clinical intern with Cardozo’s Tech Startup Clinic, which offers pro bono legal services to pre-revenue start up companies. Prior to law school, Tyler graduated from Florida State University College of Business majoring in business marketing.
CARDOZO SCHOOL OF LAW
Juris Doctor Candidate, 2019
FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY
B.S., Business Marketing, 2015
Activities & Affiliations
- Cardozo Arts and Entertainment Law Journal, Staff Editor
- Cardozo Tech Startup Clinic, Clinical Intern
- Cardozo Sports Law Club, Real Estate Law Club, Entertainment Law Club, Startup-Law Society
- Intending to Sit for UBE in NY, July 2019
Marysa comes to the firm with a passion for efficiency and an excitement for innovation. After spending a few years in the education sector, Marysa turned her efforts towards strategically improving productivity at the firm while providing critical support to all team members. Her mission is to maximize the quality of services provided to the firm's clients while also creating effective systems for internal use.
- Intending to Sit for UBE in NY, February 2019
M.S. Ed., Childhood Education, 2014
NEW YORK LAW SCHOOL
Juris Doctor, 2012
B.A., Political Science & English, 2009
Kelli Blades is a Wife, Mom, Photographer & Executive Assistant. With over 20 years experience in administration, she thrives on keeping people organized, informed, and on schedule. Before becoming a wife and mother, she attended Frostburg State University where she studied Business Management. Prior to working for the firm, Kelli served as the Director of Office Services for Cision, Inc.